Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wick for Kerosene Lantern - 12 pack

Best Deal of Wick for Kerosene Lantern - 12 pack and Review



Overall Rating : 3.0



Customer Review


i haven't actually tried to use them yet but they seem to be the wicks I needed. The customer service of the company is wonderful. They called to let me know they would be a few days longer getting to me than first thought and offered to let me cancel my order because of it.




Wick for Kerosene Lantern - 12 pack Overview


This cotton wick will fit most kerosene lanterns. Pack includes 12 wicks.



Wick for Kerosene Lantern - 12 pack Features


  • 12'' Tall
  • Red metal with wire covered glass globe
  • adjustable cotton wick


Limited Offer @Amazon Check It Out!


Note: Information stored on: May 11, 2010 21:34:04

See Also : Best Lantern Reviews Rechargeable Lantern Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment