Thursday, June 10, 2010

JBuds J2 Premium Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earbuds Review

I bought JBuds J2 Premium Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earbuds last month for work because building across ours was being repaired.  The sound of the jackhammer is really something and I can't concentrate at work.  Added to that is that the loud noise is painful to the ear.  When I go home, I always felt like I was going deaf.  All I really needed is something that will silence the jackhammer.

You have to try it to believe that it will really eliminate the noise outside.  I put it in my ear and it's like I'm in a very quiet neighborhood.  Even the chit chat and laughter of people a few meters away from me are inaudible to me.  It's a very good pair of earbuds. 

I'm glad that it comes in 3 sizes.  I have a very small opening in my ears so I appreciate that they come in small size.  The smallest sizes fit perfectly.  Aside keeping the sounds of the jackhammer out, these earbuds also give incredibly beautiful sounds.  I have never experienced fullness of sound until I used it.  It is such a wonderful experience listening to the music with the clearest sound and highest quality.

The plug is so easy to be unplugged because it is not angled.  I hope the next time they manufacture it that there will be something that will keep the wire from being unplugged from the player.  Aside from this small thing, I don't see anything I can complain about.  JBuds J2 Premium Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earbuds is such a good buy.




For more information, check other JBuds J2 Premium Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earbuds reviews.

Erika Ayala works part time for a consumer review company.

Friends Link : Rechargeable Lantern Reviews Best LED Lantern Review

No comments:

Post a Comment